Thursday, September 30, 2010

Info on SoftBums Mystery Diaper Event! **EXTRA ENTRIES!**


If you havn't heard, SoftBums is un-veiling their mystery diaper!! The unveiling will take place TOMORROW at 12 Noon CST! Not only this but part of this big announcement is the kick off of a wonderful event where you could win many wonderful prizes!


SAPsMaMa will be taking place in this great event! As a reporter SAPsMaMa will be one of the blogs you can enter on to win some of those great prizes they're offering! You can see more details about this event and prizes on the SoftBums Blog!


So with short notice, and since I will be gone for 2 days, I am offering some extra pre-entries!


** You MUST be a public GFC follower of SAPsMaMa to get these entries!!**

Get 1 Extra entry for telling me WHAT you're hopeing the Softbums mystery diaper will be! Can you imagine?? Snaps....colors...prints...inserts that remove themselves...anything, what do you think it will be!


Get 1 Extra Entry also for following SAPsMaMa on Facebook!! Be sure to include your Facebook name (or at least first initial and last name!) so I can verify! Being a fan will benefit you alot also with extra entries available to only facebook fans for EVERY giveaway on SAPsMaMa! :)


Post your extra entries here, one comment per entry, and then when the event starts at Noon Friday you will have 2 extra chances to win these awesome prizes!


Extra entries must be submitted to this post before Friday Oct. 1st at Noon. Not extra entries past that point will be accepted. I will be out of town until Late Saturday Oct. 2nd so do not worry if your comment entry is not published before that time, I will approve comments once I get back into town. Good Luck and enjoy this event!! :)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see an AIO, but wonder how well that would work with their slider sizing system.

Meg said...

I follow SAPsMama on Google Friend Connect, and I am hoping to see some cool new prints!

legoisking at gmail dot com

Meg said...

I am a fan of SAPsMama on Facebook! (FB name = Lego)

legoisking at gmail dot com

kbant said...

I think that inserts that remove themselves in the washer would be awesome! That, and of course, new prints!

kellybant at gmail dot com

kbant said...

I'm a fan of SAPsMaMa on Facebook (Kelly Bant)

kellybant at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

I'm totally stumped as to what the new product could be, but I'm thinking maybe a pocket diaper with snaps?! If they did an insert that had adjustable sizing, it might work? I can't wait to find out!

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Katie S said...

I'm a Fan of SAPsMaMa on Facebook! (Katie Farish Stewart)

katiekstewart at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

I would love if the mystery diaper had snaps.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Follow SapsMama on facebook. (Heidi K)
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Grandma Bonnie said...

New prints and snaps would be nice. I follow with GFC
bonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail(dot)com

The Clothspring said...

I am following you via GFC
I think it will be a hybrid style diaper

The Clothspring said...

Following you on facebook as Patti P
appraising at hotmail dot com

curlie girlie said...

It would be nice to have snaps!
curliegirlie03 at gmail dot com

curlie girlie said...

I like you on Facebook!
Sara Elizabeth
curliegirlie03 at gmail dot com

momtoablessing said...

i already follow you on facebook

Jenny pecor

Audriannasmamaw(at)aol(dot)com

momtoablessing said...

I am hoping for some prints and new colors

Audriannasmamaw(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I am a new GFC follower and I hope there will be lots of colorful prints
velvethubler at yahoo.com