This blog is comprised of reviews done by myself (Melissa), tested by myself and my fiance, with my daughter SAP. All views and experiences written are my own unless otherwise noted. Any mention of any other blog, store, website, etc. will be given credit.
I have created this blog for other families that wish to raise their infants and toddlers with more environmentally friendly and healthy alternatives. Through reviewing products I have tested and used myself I am hopeing to give them a credible and reliable way to make a decision on what products out there are recommended for this purpose. This includes not only infant and toddler toys, diapers, feeding utensils, sleep products, etc., but also mother and father products, nursing and breastfeeding essentials, and many others!
If you are a company that has a wonderful product that you think would fit the theme of this blog, I would be very happy to communicate with you and review your product. To promote your product and increase interest in your company I will not only review your product on my blog, but also post a link to the review on facebook. I fully intend for this review site to also host giveaways, and to promote your item I would recommend sponsoring a giveaway of the item being reviewed. Details of this can be discussed after initial contact but an outline of some guidelines for a review/giveaway would include:
- Only products that fit with my mission of this blog will be accepted for review/giveaway.
- A sample product would need to be provided for a review to be done.
- Reviews will last 2 weeks, it is recommended that for certain products, such as cloth diapers, an additional week or so may be required so the product may be tested in all situations and I may provide a full review or the product to the best of my knowledge.
- The sample product will not be returned, and I am not responsible for any shipping costs incurred with the shipping of the sample product.
- To promote your business or product sponsoring a giveaway will reach more viewers and it is highly recommended to sponsor a giveaway.
- Giveaway items do not need to be the same item given as the sample product that I tested, but it is recommended that it is.
- You will be notified by email when I have revieved the sample product, when my review will be posted, when the giveaway will be complete, and who the winner of the giveaway is with their contact and shipping information.
- Please do not ship the giveaway item to me, I will notify you of the giveaway winner's information and shipment of the giveaway item will need to be mailed out within a recommendation of 2 weeks.
- Gift cards are acceptible for giveaways.
- Please let me know before the review is written what your goal of the review is. If you wish to increase Twitter, Facebook, blog followers, etc. please inform me of this so that I may gear toward this with entry requirements. If your are trying to promote a certain new item please inform me of this as well.
- All giveaways will contain links to your website, blog, facebook, twitter, or any other media or social network desired, please inform me ahead of time what links you wish to be available to readers.
- It will always be a requirement for those entering the giveaway to visit your store/website and report some type of information regarding the visit.
Thank you very much, and I can't wait to hear from you!
This policy is valid from 30 March 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org