Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Your Fluff Auction! Cheap slightly used cloth diapers!

I have come across some diapers that just do not work for SAP's build, or have too many of one kind of diaper and would like to consolidate. I figure many of you do too! ..soooo

Cloth Diaper Auction!

I will host a Cloth diaper auction on Facebook! I am hoping for doing this in about 1-2 weeks, depending on how much interest I get!


Cloth diapers will be stain free and in usable condition, many used only a couple times! If you are looking for some cloth diapers or want to try cloth diapering this is an excellent way to get cheap fluff!

If you have any pre-loved, slightly used, Excellent used condition cloth diapers you would like to sell let me know! Email me at mphin278 at yahoo dot com

You will need to provide pictures of the diaper and stats (how long it was used, in how large a rotation, is it stain free, what detergent it was used with, was it bleached, hung dry or dried in dryer, etc.)

I am also willing to put up some other baby items, such as slings, carriers, etc..

Remember, think green Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Your Fluff!! :)

Email me with any questions! :)

Melissa (SAPsMaMa)
mphin278 at yahoo dot com

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just sent you an e-mail! I think this is a good idea!
Tara