About this project
I want to use photography to create a visual hard-cover coffee-table style book, which will let people know about cloth diapering vs. disposable diapers. I want to show, using pictures, both the health risks and environmental risks moms take by choosing disposables. I want to make the recent information about disposable diapers a more vivid picture in people's minds. I also want to show a bit on the modernization/history of the cloth diaper through photography. If funded, the book will be sold on both Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com and will be available for stores from the publisher.
- Pledge of $15 + get a copy of "The Dirties on Diapering" book when completed!
- Pledge of $30 + get a copy of "The Dirties on Diapering" book when completed, AND 1 Poster sized print of an image from the book of your choice!
- Pledge of $50 + get a copy of "The Dirties on Diapering" book when completed AND 1 cloth diaper of your choice!
- Pledge of $100 + get a copy of "The Dirties on Diapering" book when completed AND 1 cloth diaper of your choice AND a set of cloth wipes AND 1 poster sized print of an image from the book of your choice!
- Pledge $300 + get a copy of "The Dirties on Diapering" book when completed AND 4 cloth diapers of your choice AND a set of cloth wipes AND 3 poster sized prints of images from the book of your choice!!
A DOZEN CLOTHDIAPERS FOR FREE!
If "The Dirties on Diapering, Round 2" funding is a success, Jamie will personally buy a dozen cloth diapers for one random backer, any brand & any type. Each backer, no matter what size pledge will have one entry.
IF this project is a success, BumEssentials has generously offered to give away three A-Z Kits (a $47.99 value) to 3 random backers! Wow! A-Z kits include 2 Bumbino Diaper Shells, 2 "Terry Towel" Bum Pad Combos (inclusive with diaper shells), 1 "Classic" Bum Pad combo, and 1 Travel Bum Bag. This is the perfect starter kit. It covers everything whether you are at home or on the go. Check it out at www.bumessentials.com
There will ALSO be random giveaways of cloth diapers, accessories, and MORE during the time the project is open for pledges!!! One is going on TONIGHT! To qualify all you have to do is pledge at least $1 and you in for all the giveaways! How awesome is that!
Help a Good Cause and Receive Extra Entries!!
I offered up to 40 extra entries per giveaway last time, and will do the same this time, but understand, this project is NOT funded, your pledge is NOT charged to your credit card UNLESS the project is funded COMPLETELY!! Last time the project was not funded completely so all pledges were lost. If you pledged before you have to pledge again!! I am really hoping that funds will be met this time!! I would love to see this project take place!
The deadline for this project is Saturday Oct 23, 4:59pm EDT, so pledges need to be made BEFORE this time! If the project is funded I will keep extra entries available for use in ALL giveaways until the end of 2010!!! If it is not funded, extra entries will only be available for giveaways up until end of Oct. 31st, 2010. SO LET'S GET THIS PROJECT FUNDED!!!
So, what am I offering you for your help? Well, you can pledge (even just $1 helps!), or you can help us advertise!! The extra entries for your help are as follows:
1. Make a donation to The Dirties on Diapering! (Please comment on this blog post with your name, or at least first letter and full last name, and which category you are in!)
- 5 extra entries into EACH of my giveaways for any donation less than $15
- 15 extra entries in EACH of my giveaways for any $15-$49 donation
- 25 extra entries in EACH of my giveaways for any $50-$99 donation
- 40 extra entries in EACH of my giveaways for any $100 + donation!!
- These extra entries is in addition to any gifts you get with the pledge you make! How cool is that?!
3. Like The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook! (2 entries EACH giveaway)
4. Tweet about The Dirties on Diapering with link to their website/pledge page. Please include link to tweet in entry comment. (1 entry per day per giveaway!)
ALOT of extra entries here, but it's for a good cause! Please seriously consider making a donation! Thank you all so much! :)