Friday, August 6, 2010

No-Go BlogHer!!

NoGoBlogHer



So yes, I'm jelous of all the BlogHer participants, but I'm going to take this opportunity to learn! I can't wait to read all that they will be bringing back from the conference!

So, since I'm not going, I'm going to paticipate in the No-Go BlogHer bloghop!

So to participate I have to answer a few questions, so here's everything you would want to know about SAPsMaMa!

Here are the questions we want you to answer:

When did you start blogging?
I guess I'm still a newbie, I've only been blogging since March 2010 on my own blog!

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a request from my friends and family. I was referring products to them and giving them suggestions so much, and entering giveaways on facebook, they always came to me to find out about what to buy, what cloth diapers are good, how do I go green? Then, with the go ahead from my fiance, I started my own blog! SAPsMaMa: Natural Parenting in the Modern World was born! Of course my fiance had no idea I'd get into it so much, I'd spend alot of time on the blog, and that it would grow so fast, but we're both happy with what a success we are so far! Now my friends, family, and your friends and family can find detailed cloth diaper reviews, going green tips, toxin free products, all in one place! I had a hard time finding anything like this blog when I started following blogs, so I hope I can help some families out there who are looking for something similar to what I was and find SAPsMaMa!

What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Well I can't say it's WAY cooler than BlogHer, but I will be going to the Farmer's Market for the first time this summer! Yay for organic and naturally gown local produce!

Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.
Some great posts:

A Look at SAPsMaMa's Cloth Diaper Stash!
Find out what we use with SAP, how diverse our stash is, our favorite diapers over time, and if you're interested in any of them, feel free to ask me questions or check out my cloth diaper reviews!

Going Green/Toxin Free Your Home Tip #2: Sunscreen!
Sunscreen, not as safe as most think, read this for alot of info many don't know and learn how to avoid toxic sunscreen and find safe sunscreen for this summer!

DryBees Fleece Nighttime Diaper Review
My newest cloth diaper review, and good example of how I do very detailed reviews that should include as much information to answer any questions of the newbie to cloth diapering or experience cloth diaper family! A new diaper review coming early next week, stay tuned for my favorite diaper review and giveaway! :D

Hope you all enjoy my blog! Stop back often, and please follow us to our new WordPress site once that's completed, curtesy of 3 Green Angels!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Sikora said...

Visiting from Friendly Friday Follow. Be sure and stop by my blog and take a peek. Subcribe by email or RSS so that you don't miss a single post!
www.jennifersikora.com

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

Great blog! So nice to have such good info all in one spot.

Found you on the NoGo Blog Hop and I'm your newest follower.

www.talesofatiredmommy.blogspot.com

Peggy said...

I am stopping in to say "Hi" from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
I am now following you!!
matternu@gmail.com

Unknown said...

We love going to our Farmer's Market once a week. Hope you are having a great weekend! Stopping from the hop!

Stefany said...

You won a prize! Come by and see what it is.
http://www.tobethode.com/2010/08/nogo-blogher-winners.html