So I won my first blog award earlier this month from the wonderful blog Buzzing The Day Away, but have been soooo busy have not had a chance to tell you about it let alone pick who I wanted to pass the award on to! Thought I'd take the time tonight!
So what award did I, SAPsMaMa, win?! The Versatile Blogger Award! Whoo hoo!
So, to accept this award here is what the rules are:
(1) Thank the person who gave it to you;
(2) Tell 7 things about yourself; and
(3) Pass the award on to 5 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Thank you once again Buzzing The Day Away! My dear followers, show them some love and head on over to their blog and see everything they have to offer! Some features are their giveaways (3 right now!), their Thursday's Train to Facebook, Following Friday, and Memorable Mondays!
Now for part number 2, seven things about myself! Now I've been meaning to tell you all alittle more about myself and my family, so this is a great opportunity for you to learn a bit more about me! Hmm, might even make it a giveaway entry question! *hint hint!*
7 Things About Myself:
1. I own 3 Bearded Dragons, and used to own 8, and was Bearded Dragon breeder!
2. I have 4 tattoos, each of them a different story, meaningful, and unique!
3. I love to sew and knit, but have not had time to do it for fun since my daughter was born :(
4. I love metal and rock music, the classics, not all the new stuff that sounds the same!
5. As my fiance put it, I am "very much into protecting the world from our own stupidity" ! lol
6. I don't like scruffy beards, give me a clean shaven man! *hint hint honey!* :)
7. I was vegetarian for many years, and still don't eat red meat, not because of morals or anything, meat makes me sick, at last it did until I got pregnant! I can now eat white meat, fish and some top grade red meat, but in limited quantities. Can't eat eggs either.
Now the hard part, passing it on to 5 bloggers I recently discovered and think are fantastic
My 5 Blogs I have feel deserve this!
1. Going Green With Noah! A great "green" blog about a family trying to go green! I especially like their giveaway and their adventures in Baby Food Making!
2. No Moo For Me! Although I do not need Dairy Free recipes, the foods and other eco-friendly products posted on this blog have opened me up to better cooking and products I would not have known about!
3. Eco-Friendly Family! If you're looking for up to date green topics/discussions, and some great green products and giveaways, check them out! Aways a pleasure to read their blog posts, and they don't post too much like others I follow, so I can keep up with them quite a bit easier in my busy work week!
4. Confessions of a First Time Mom! I enjoy this blog and reading about her family, makes me feel like I'm not alone in all this! Head on over and give her some love please, she has been going through a real rough time lately and I think she needs our support right now!! :)
5. Fitteds and Pockets and Snappies, Oh My! Ok, so I'm not really "new" to this blog, but I have a new appreciation for it! The very detailed reviews and giveaways with a lot of pictures Maria posts are very helpful to me and the many people I have recommended her blog to! I also love the list of blogs and giveaway linkeys sorted by day, very helpful! Head on over and take a look at what she can offer!
I hope all 5 of you enjoy this award and can't wait to see your posts as well! Thank you Buzzing the Day Away, this was fun, I hope to do this again soon! :)